MY RESUME

 

Testimony 

CMK

Professional Writer

Testimony Chukwuemeka 

Aba, Abia

Nigeria 

tmoneybrl@gmail.com

Key Skills

  • Copywriting

  • SEO Texts Writing

  • Content Writing/Marketing

  • Social Media Management


Other Skills

  • Content Creation, Photography, 

  • Blogging, Article Writing

  • Test Reviews and Test Reports Writing

  • Specialist Texts Writing, Instruction Manual Writing

  • Product Description Writing, Editorial Texts Writing

  • Advertisement Texts Writing, Encyclopedia Entries Writing

  • Creative Fictional Texts Writing

Certifications

  • LinkedIn Certified Copywriter

  • LinkedIn NASBA Certified SEO Writer

  • LinkedIn Certified Content Creator and Marketing Expert

  • LinkedIn Certified Social Media Marketing and Copywriter

  • Coursera Certified Content Marketer

Experience

Stary Writing  / Publicist Writer

MARCH  2023  - PRESENT, SINGAPORE (remote)


I was recently promoted to Stary Writing’s Publicist Writer. In this role, I utilize my skills in Copywriting and SEO Texts to deliver excellent marketable articles.  

Stary Writing / Book Reviewer

DECEMBER 2022 - PRESENT, SINGAPORE (remote)


As a Book Reviewer for Stary Writing, I utilize my Copywriting and Content writing skills to deliver marketable articles and campaigns for the company.

The Plug / Social Media Manager 

JANUARY 2018 - PRESENT,  NIGERIA (remote)


I’m The Plug's Social Media Manager, TheplugclothingNG, an online clothing retail store. As their Social Media Manager, I utilize my content writing, photography, and content creation skills to deliver marketable campaigns that engage the store’s clients.


Webnovel / Fictional text writer 

FEBRUARY 2021 - PRESENT 


As a Fictional text writer, I work with Webnovel to deliver marketable creative fictive text content.

Education

Reigning Kings International School / O Level Degree

SEPTEMBER 2014 - MAY 2020, NIGERIA 


Majored in English, Marketing, and Computer knowledge. Sat for, and aced the SSC Examination. 


Federal University of Uyo / Computer Science, BSc

JULY 2022 - PRESENT, NIGERIA 

A Computer Science student at the Federal University of Uyo. I will be awarded a Bachelor’s degree upon graduation.

Languages 

English / First Language 

Igbo / Native Language 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CERTIFICATES

THIS IS THE BEST BREED OF PET DOGS AND HERE'S WHY

DO THIS TODAY AND YOU’LL INCREASE YOUR SALES AS AN SME / BUSINESS OWNER